The Safari cup is a StarCraft 2 tournament organised by Kalongo.com. We hope to grow it to be a fun regularly held tournament for Kenyan players (by Kenyan players). The idea is to introduce, maintain and grow competitive play among Kenyan players.
How it works
Things like the maps to be played, the mode of play etc may change from time to time. We shall communicate this details at the beginning of each week.
- Safari Cup #1 – PsykoFero
- Safari Cup #2 – PsykoFero
- Safari Cup #3 – PsykoFero
Disruptive behavior or a failure to follow the rules listed below will result in disqualification.
- You must play the race and Battle.net ID that you signed up with.
- You must contact your opponent on IRC or Battle.net to play your match.
- You have ~15 minutes to start your Round 1 match, anybody that is not present after 15 minutes will get a disqualification. Contact an admin if you are unable to play
- Spectators are only allowed in-game if both players agree. Those listed as tournament admins can always join any game they wish to.
- Those who are listed as one of the official live streams are always allowed to stream your game. When in doubt, check the top of this page.
- After the match has been played, you must report the result by clicking on your name in the brackets. This will open up the Report Match Result page, where you can report your score and upload your replays. Uploading your replays is required to report successfully.
- For Best of 1 Matches, the game must be played on the map listed on the announcement page or brackets page .
- For Best of 3 Matches, the first game is decided through a MAP VOTE process. After the first game, the loser picks a map from the Map Pool listed above. Each map can be played on only once.
- Disconnects : If the player who is winning disconnects, it is a re-game. If the player who is losing disconnects, it is a win for the player who is winning. If it is too close to call it is a regame. It will have to be very clear who was winning and who was losing, I will normally err on the side of caution and have a regame done. Any decisions as to who was winning and who was losing are made by one of the admins listed.